Versa Switch

Nov 24, 2017
Mexico
twitter.com
I think this move is one the greatest switches ever! This move can replace the Braue Add-on, ATFUS, and all the variations of those popular-old-school moves.

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with old-school switches, but I'm the type of magician that likes to vary the moves to take the heat off some of the more common moves (e.g. I try to vary the DLs that I use during performances, same goes for switches, palms, etc...), but that's just my way of thinking -- I worry too much. This move, however, I don't think you can over use it.

(Those of you that are not familiar with the move, please read Carneycopia by Stephen Minch [original source]. Great book.)

I don't see many magicians using this move for some reason. I think it's underrated. I even think that most magicians don't even realize how useful it is.

What are you guys' thoughts on this move? Do you guys use it a lot? which trick do you prefer to use it on?

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I've used a couple switches over the years depending on the routine. Chris Kenner's 4 for 4 switch has been solid. Aaron Fisher has a couple that I've used as well. I prefer the Veeser count for many of my switches.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results