Vertical Aerial Throw

marcopaso

Elite Member
Jun 15, 2014
Hey guys
I recently came up with a very interesting and quick move that allows you to throw a card vertically, letting it gently float down to your hand.
I was just wondering if something like that is already known in the world of cardistry (I'm pretty sure it is (I'm new to this world)) and I'm really interested in checking this techniques out. Can you guys help me?
I made a video telling a bit the things you can do with this move and how it looks (sorry for the bad pronunciation but you know here in Italy (Rimini) how the things go).

Duncan F.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
It's kinda hard to tell what your actual technique is, but you do it well. There are a lot of moves that can accomplish this and they all launch the card in a slightly different way. Yours reminds me of this one by Zach Mueller:

I'd be interested to know what your technique is tho. Looks like you have a lot of control over the card.

marcopaso

Elite Member
Jun 15, 2014
Thank you guys for helping.

Rise by Michael James is a very interesting move, thank you for letting me know.
Maybe I'll explain a little bit better and in detail how this move works (maybe on the wire?).
Yep, you have a lot of control over the card and when done properly it can go pretty far.

I'll let you guys know, if someone is interested in this technique I can maybe release a tutorial, who knows ;-).

Reactions: Josh Burch
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results