Vertigo by Rick Lax

VERTIGO BY RICK LAX - REVIEW

Why did Rick Lax release this? Why? TELL ME WHY?

I'm asking this because Vertigo is one of the best card tricks, opener to any card routine, etc that I've seen in a long time.
The DVD isn't very long, but it doesn't need to be because everything you need to know in order to accomplish the effect is explained in depth by Rick very well, and plus, this is a DVD which you can rewind. So quit your jibber jabber.

This is one of those effects that makes you wonder just how Rick came up with something so simple yet effective, as there is a gimmick in play but it will go completely undetected thanks to the way it is used in the routine. The DVD is well produced (it's Theory11, duh), easy to understand (it's Theory11, duh) and Rick shares a great deal of ideas for you to work with (it's Theo..ok, you get the idea).
The DVD comes with enough of the things needed to make two of the Vertigo gimmicks, and only a few other household items are needed to make it. Set-up time will only take a maximum of ten minutes once you have all the necessaries. If you're a ninja, 2 seconds.

So, for just under 30 dollars you're getting a well-thought out routine which is easy to do, is very practical and it's also a fun way to introduce a pack of cards. What more could you want? (Rhetorical question) Throw away your flash paper, dove pans, Fantasio canes etc and buy Vertigo!

9/10

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results