Vertigo

Feb 17, 2012
Los Angeles
I had a question a bout vertigo (the effect sold here on T11)

At first glance, i was not too impressed with the effect, until I started thinking of some presentational ideas.
I do not know how the effect works, therefore I am unsure weather or not some of my ideas would work.

the only question I had was: Can the cards drop off of the box on command? or must they be taking down by hand?
is there a way to make them fall off the box when balancing?

If the answer to my question would lead to exposure please do not post the answer, I do not want to break any rules around here, Love this place.

thanks in advance.

Peace and Love.

Dec 11, 2011
I had a question a bout vertigo (the effect sold here on T11)

At first glance, i was not too impressed with the effect, until I started thinking of some presentational ideas.
I do not know how the effect works, therefore I am unsure weather or not some of my ideas would work.

the only question I had was: Can the cards drop off of the box on command? or must they be taking down by hand?
is there a way to make them fall off the box when balancing?

If the answer to my question would lead to exposure please do not post the answer, I do not want to break any rules around here, Love this place.

thanks in advance.

Peace and Love.

I tested it and you can you need a little move but YOU CAN if you buy it pm me and I can share it with you

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results