Very big problem when I submit a trick to The Wire

Discussion in 'The Marketplace' started by TelmoTrenadoTv, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Hi,

During this day I tried to upload videos to The Wire. To upload the trailer took me very little time, but to upload the 1GB video tutorial took me around 4 hours. After when I click on the button "Submit Your Trick", I have to Log In again, seems that after so long the session expires.

I am very concerned and at the same time angry, because I spent a lot of time uploading the video...

How I can fix this?

Thank you ;)

2. Be patient. 1 GB isn't exactly a small video.

3. Telmo,

I'm sorry your login timed out while you were waiting for your upload. I would be frustrated too if I had to wait that long for a huge file to finish! We're correcting this for future submissions by making login sessions last longer.

The good news is we can restore your effect without you having to re-upload everything! I've sent you an email where you can verify a few details, then we'll drop your effect back into the submission queue under your account.

// mark garity
    lead developer :: theory11

4. Yes, I know, but the problem is that when the upload ends, I need to log in again... so, I have to re-upload the files again

5. Oh, thanks!

I will send you the details now ;)

6. Your effect is in the review queue. Best of luck!

// mark garity
    lead developer :: theory11

7. You just have to be patient. 1 GB is about half of the Newest James Bong movie, so in other words it as not the worlds smallest video. :)

8. James Bong... there's a movie.

9. This has happened most of the times I have tried to submit something.

10. Hey Dan, sorry about that - can you let us know if the problem continues for you, or if this has since been resolved?

11. It's fixed :D Thanks guys.