Victorian Close-Up Pad - Only 1 Available

Aug 21, 2009
So i was just adding some things to my cart on Dan & Dave's site and I decided to add the Close up pad and this was really funny. I hit add to cart and the button suddenly changes to out of stock. So apparently there is only 1 left! :eek:
Unfortunately I don't have $75.00 so i cant buy it :(

So If you wanted one really bad get it know before it goes. Just add the Victorian Close-up Pad to your cart ,and if you do buy it go back check out the page and see if it is out of stock, if so write a reply.

The Link is Below

Victorian Close-Up Pad

Jan 13, 2008
My mom made me a close-up pad that looks quite similar to that, actually. The pattern is slightly different, but very much resembles it. Definitely didn't cost $75 though, heh. But alas, not everyone has a mom (or dad, to not be sexist) who's job revolves around material/sewing/etc, heh.

That pattern does look quite nice, though. And since they're being sold on D&D's site, you know they're going to sell like hotcakes, given that they're quite the trend setters. However, it looks so nice, that I'm not sure I'd want to use it, heh...I wouldn't want to draw attention away from myself. :p

Congrats to whoever gets the last one currently in stock. :)

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
I got the 3rd to last one. I was thinking of waiting till there was 1 left so I could feel special, but 3rd to last seems okay too. lol. It's a Christmas present, so I wont get to use it till the 25th. Ugh, the pain kills me.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results