Video Cam help needed

Sep 17, 2010
Romania
Ok so I recently bought a Video Camera (actually a FlashCam) for my flourish videos.
The problem is, in this time of the year outside is very cold, and I want to do my videos indoor, is there any way to increase the quality of the video ?
Thanks

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
If you have Sony Vegas or any other editing software besides WMM, you can apply a contrast level to the video so it's more crisp and clear. This is usually called Color Correction and makes the final product look better than the original. Hope this helps!

-Casey

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Thanks alot, Will try :)

Also, make sure that the lighting is exactly how you want it. Natural light by a window is a great option, however if you have other lights that would do the job then that works too. Most of the time, I love filming outside because the natural light makes the quality look 10x better. How cold is it where you live?

Sep 17, 2010
Romania
Well, outside light's ain't so helpfull, because outside there are from 8*C to 12*C throughout the day ... So I gotta stick with artificial light.

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
If you have Sony Vegas or any other editing software besides WMM, you can apply a contrast level to the video so it's more crisp and clear. This is usually called Color Correction and makes the final product look better than the original. Hope this helps!

-Casey
lol Why you gotta hate on WMM. I use it and my videos turn out good. But then again there are some people who don't know how to use it well. :)

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
lol Why you gotta hate on WMM. I use it and my videos turn out good. But then again there are some people who don't know how to use it well. :)

I don't hate WMM, it's just that you get the best results via Vegas or Final Cut if you have a Mac. 40 bucks for Vegas Movie Studio HD = BIG return on your final product. Definitely worth it :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results