Video Editing With Pinnacle

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
hey guys. i need some help from all you video editors out there. i have pinnacle studio editing software. so far i have only made one video with the software and it was pretty basic and i figured out what i did on my own (theres a link to the vid at the bottom. sorry its not magic related) anyways i need some help with how to do more advanced stuff like playing stuff in reverse or doing slow-mo. if theres a way that someone could help me with this kind of stuff, i would greatly appreciate it!!

heres the video:
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1172163/mini_rodeo_rc_buggy/

thanks,
rob

hey guys. i need some help from all you video editors out there. i have pinnacle studio editing software. so far i have only made one video with the software and it was pretty basic and i figured out what i did on my own (theres a link to the vid at the bottom. sorry its not magic related) anyways i need some help with how to do more advanced stuff like playing stuff in reverse or doing slow-mo. if theres a way that someone could help me with this kind of stuff, i would greatly appreciate it!!

heres the video:
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1172163/mini_rodeo_rc_buggy/

thanks,
rob

Hey

Im not sure about pinnacle studio, but i recommend you either get Sony Vegas 7 or 8 or Final cut Pro on Macs. They are two very good video editing programs. As i said before, i am not sure how to reverse in Pinnacle studio, but in Sony Vegas, you simply right click your clip and there is an option saying reverse. And to slow a clip down, you simply hold CTRL and drag the clip longer or shorter. But that is in sony vegas. Who know, it could be the same in Pinnacle studio:)

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
ok. yeah my parents knew i wanted a video editing software and they bought pinnacle. the software was $100 and i have heard from a few people that it is a good software.

did you watch the vid? thats the most editing ive been able to do

My computer is terrible and I can't watch metacafe videos. Although I have had nothing but trouble with Pinnacle software. It came with a computer hub that I bought and it was full of glitches. I try out almost all editing software because of my field of study.

Adobe Premiere all the way...

Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance.

Mitch

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results