Video Review: Dealing With It Season 1 by John Bannon

Dec 1, 2012
TX
www.youtube.com
My video review:

Direct link:

Dealing With It Season 1 features ALL the routines from John Bannon's acclaimed Genii Magazine column throughout 2017. Utilizing John Bannon's patented blend of clear and engaging presentations with easy but hugely effective methods, Dealing With It Season 1 is a feast of playing card chicanery. Six beautifully constructed card routines are featured, and each one is a powerhouse that will decimate any audience. Even better, all the featured tricks are easily achieved without resorting to difficult sleight of hand or complex moves!

The project features full, in-depth tutorial instructions on how to perform each of the routines - along with presentational tips, handling advice and Bannon's invaluable insight into construction.

Featuring:

Heart Of Glass
Uprising
Well Tempered Aces
Cross Eyed Jacks
Queenpins
Rendezvous
BONUS - also learn:
Hybrid Holdout
The Double Dutch False Cut

OH and I am also giving away my copy for FREE - along with MOVE ZERO 4 - details and contest rules here:

Aug 1, 2008
I did heart of glass recently without the glass. I got into it using the DL method and did it on a spectator's hands, with proper misdirection and audience management of course.

I did not expect his reaction. His face went blank and he was speechless for a couple of seconds. Got a way better reaction than when I performed it with a glass.

I would definitely recommend anything from John Bannon though. Very good material.

Reactions: DominusDolorum

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
I did heart of glass recently without the glass. I got into it using the DL method and did it on a spectator's hands, with proper misdirection and audience management of course.

I did not expect his reaction. His face went blank and he was speechless for a couple of seconds. Got a way better reaction than when I performed it with a glass.

I would definitely recommend anything from John Bannon though. Very good material.
I was surprised with how hard this hits people.

My favorite to perform from this collection is Cross Eyed Jacks.

Aug 1, 2008
I was surprised with how hard this hits people.

My favorite to perform from this collection is Cross Eyed Jacks.

Cross Eyed Jacks is great but there is a small discrepancy. I like to replace the Jacks with identical jokers, just to be sure. Other than that, its a great transpo/sandwich routine. Looks very fair.

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
Cross Eyed Jacks is great but there is a small discrepancy. I like to replace the Jacks with identical jokers, just to be sure. Other than that, its a great transpo/sandwich routine. Looks very fair.
If I'm using a deck with identical jokers then I pribably will too. But no one picks up on that discrepancy if you don't draw any attention to it.

Aug 1, 2008
If I'm using a deck with identical jokers then I pribably will too. But no one picks up on that discrepancy if you don't draw any attention to it.

Yeah, it probably is invisible to most spectators, but if you do have identical jokers... might as well.

I have also been brainstorming how to transition from cross eyed jacks to Irshkabibble sandwich from Eric Jones.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results