Visual Card to Box

Jul 28, 2008
Belgium
Hi everybody,
First sorry for my english
I come up with a little idea for a very visual card to box, here is only a teaser the routine come really soon.
The visual card to box is without duplicata, force and gimmick, card can be signed

what do you think of it?

Arkham Asylum

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Personally I doubt I'd use it, but it looks clean. I'm also fairly sure I've seen similar effects before. How much have you researched this?

Feb 17, 2010
Moscow, Russia
That looks like situation with David Stone's "Window" and the effect called "Card thru window". The "Window" allows you only to change the card behind the glass, but the actual effect is that you throw the cards at the window and one card appears on the other side of the glass. The same situation here. You can't take a card, push it onto the box and the card appears inside. It just changes inside. And, if anyone is interested in real impromptu signed card thru box, there is an effect "Boxer" in Daniel Madison's "Collateral" book. The signed card penetrates the card box three times. But, I didn't say that your effect is bad. It's very cool, I like it. But let's just name the things as they are.

Jul 28, 2008
Belgium
Thanks for the comment.
The effect is not like the david stone window, here is only a trealer and I put the color change for the visual side, but in the routine the box is empty and a card appear in the box without card in he first place.
I film the routine this weekend and post the video here

Mar 21, 2010
Is this going to be released, because why else would we have to wait until September 2010 to see the full trailer?

Jun 30, 2010
Hi everybody,
First sorry for my english
I come up with a little idea for a very visual card to box, here is only a teaser the routine come really soon.
The visual card to box is without duplicata, force and gimmick, card can be signed

what do you think of it?

Arkham Asylum

nice one man....

the simpler the better :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results