Visual Impromptu Rising Sandwich Card

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Hi.

I believe I have struck gold today (For me and my sandwich routine, personally)...

I have a question, first, just as some personal research. Can anyone point me to an impromptu sandwich effect whereby a card is left sticking out in the middle of a deck, and it is seen to visually rise up through the pack and finally caught between two sandwich cards? Or anything along those lines?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Cheers,
Huruey

Oct 24, 2007
lee asher showed me some thing like this, except the card traveled down the deck and stopped under another card.

Sep 1, 2007
Florida.
Chris Hestnes had a 2 phase sandwich effect called "Hunters" that had a card jump from the middle to the top.

Either way I don't think it is that new, since just about every sandwich routine can be altered to do the same.

Sep 1, 2007
Houston TX
you could do a Raise Rise but use it as a sandwich routine (just an idea)
or at least use the move for raise rise and make it a different effect.

Sep 2, 2007
hey guys. I know the method to this (I was playing around with it seperately from Huruey but not as a sandwich) but anyways, it's done with ONE hand, and NO waving. the outjogged card just rises to the top!

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Thanks for all the replies. I think it is safe to say that at the very least this concept which Dizzi and I have independently discovered is not at all widely known about or used.

I really hope it can stay that way! :D

Cheers,
Huruey

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results