VISUAL silk vanish

Nov 8, 2017
Hello peapole. I want to be able to make a silk vanish in a clear glass. I don't want to use a mirror glass. Now on the magic cafe someone suggested that one may use a al baker lightning pull now since I don't have an account on the magic cafe because there system is weird. I'm asking the question here. Where can I buy or learn how to make a lightning pull. I know it's in the book secret ways of al baker but the book is 150$ and to expensive for me. Are there any cheaper alternatives to where I can learn about the "lightning pull". Ive heard a version of it is on the videos of secrets by John carney but can this version be used to vanish a silk in a glass thanck you.

Nov 8, 2017
Any kind of “Pull” should work depending on how you set it up. The idea would be to combine a gimmick with misdirection (maybe flash paper even?) to make for a seemless and invisible vanish.
The thing is most pulls I have seen have a ball type thing that you shove the silk into. Now i want to vanish it from inside of a glass. So I believe there needs to be a modification to the pull and also the pull needs to be really strong so that the silk does vanishes instantly. I have heard that the lightning pull does all of this. I do appreciate your response. Thanck you

Nov 8, 2017
On this video the magican puts a silk in a glass and it vanishes super cleanly and fast. I believe he might have used a strong reel because he at one point let's go of the silk and it doesn't retract into his sl***e. So I would like to do what he did and it would be great if it could vanish the silk whitout to much noise for close up.
YouTube · discoduck5

FÖRHANDSVISA
2:47
Charlie Caper i Talang 2009 (Sweden's got Talent) Subtitles ...
18 apr. 2009

Nov 8, 2017
On this video the magican puts a silk in a glass and it vanishes super cleanly and fast. I believe he might have used a strong reel because he at one point let's go of the silk and it doesn't retract into his sl***e. So I would like to do what he did and it would be great if it could vanish the silk whitout to much sound for close up. Search Charlie caper talang sverige 2009 on YouTube if you want to see a GREAT performance. Im interested in any pull or reel that can be used to make a silk vanish in a blink of an eye from within a glass. And the reel or pull should not make to much noise for close up. Thanck you everyone

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results