Visual Transpo

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
Interesting use for the gaff card looks cool i might try it my self but you should have stopped in the middle for it to sink in that it is slowly changing but yer pretty cool

Cheers Tom

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
If I were you, I would use an erdnase change for the first half of the change, and spread my fingers to show only half of the change. The Twirl change was fine for the last part though.

nice creative thinking!
Gustav

Apr 26, 2008
Hey dude it's definitely going in the right direction...I would just encourage you to think it out a little more and give some creative patter along with this ultra visual effect...

Overall I'll give you a 7/10....:)

Aug 31, 2007
If I were you, I would use an erdnase change for the first half of the change, and spread my fingers to show only half of the change. The Twirl change was fine for the last part though.

nice creative thinking!
Gustav

Now the Erdnase change is a nice color change, but I see it used many times in youtube videos. What I like to do is try to think of different ways to use a color change, something viusal and hopeful never before seen. For example in this video where i use the snap change in a different way.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results