Voltage-New Flourish!! I need help!!!

Jul 9, 2012
Hey guys. I'm thinking about making a video for my new flourish I created. Its pretty unique, it involves of a lot of spinning and super flashy, but its pretty quick, but its fun. I was thinking about putting it on the wire, but I'm not sure. Any tips on how I could make the video nice or how I should fix it up to make it nice? Im using music that's made by NCS which allows me to use their music with no copyright and stuff, so I can use that, but I just want to know how I could make my flourish better to be on the wire.
I created it back in 2013 and continues working on improving it. Unfortunately I stopped practicing for a few months, but its still good and still awesome. I can do the flourish smooth still and fast. ANY HELP PLEASE!!!???

-Zigzagmagicman

Nov 9, 2013
My biggest problem with trailers these days is that sometimes part of the flourish is left out. Make sure all of your flourish is shown in the trailer. Other than that, keep it simple. I'm not one for crazy editing with strobe lighting and crazy flares. Just show the flourish from different angles make sure that it is ready to be released.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results