Vote Trilogy Battle

Oct 28, 2007
i'm givin this one to gerbear23 i have seen to many tivo's and he had a live performance

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Gebear23, I see nothing wrong with your performance, It just sounded and looked great ;)

On a side note, maybe you could slow it down, so it's easier to see, but thats just me being a pr*ck. It was really good, and the spectator seemed to enjoy it.

Extra props.

RamoD. - I see you tried somehting new, maybe a little artistic, but remember that when you do try somehitng a little omre on the artistic side, that you have to try to ignore the camera - ergo, not perform for the camera.

Tivo is an overused and overrated effect. But the nail was your Cardini, which needs more practise concerning the clean-up. But perhaps this is also becaue of the camera angle.

Anywho, you're outside, with a friend, a camera, cards. Beautifull day.

Why didn't you perform live? It would have made it so much better!

Gustav

Jul 27, 2008
www.youtube.com
hey ramo i find that the shaking in the vid is destracting from the effect. i dont know if ur big into film but im minoring in it. so idk if u have heard of a steady cam. they an attchment u put on a camera to stablize and and make shots cleaner. they coast about 1500 but ill let u in on something i found. this guy made one for fourteen dollers useing basic hardware equipment. he then mad a website showing how. so heres the link. i was skeptic at first but then i built one and it is amazing.

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~johnny/steadycam/

Oct 9, 2008
Gardena,CA
hey ramo i find that the shaking in the vid is destracting from the effect. i dont know if ur big into film but im minoring in it. so idk if u have heard of a steady cam. they an attchment u put on a camera to stablize and and make shots cleaner. they coast about 1500 but ill let u in on something i found. this guy made one for fourteen dollers useing basic hardware equipment. he then mad a website showing how. so heres the link. i was skeptic at first but then i built one and it is amazing.

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~johnny/steadycam/

i have a tripod but i wasnt the one filming and since he was at the wrong angle when i did my tivo i dont think imma be using him again

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
I voted for Gerald on this one. He did pretty good on his presentation, and had some good interation with the spectators.

Ramo, I think your performance was good as well. You can tell you got some skills.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results