Voting Open for Ego Change Battle

Aug 7, 2008
i have to agree, it was quick, smooth, slick. my vote goes for him. altho it was a pretty hard decision. both of yours were executed amazingly =D

Sep 1, 2007
Thanks guys :) I'm excited to see who wins this one. David's blew me away but I think mine might just be able to compete with it. We shall see!

Mar 4, 2008
I didn't vote for one reason, music. Not the choice of music, both were fine. But to me, a great ego change has a lot to do with the sound (or lack thereof) of the change. Both were really smooth, but I can't judge one over the other without hearing the change as well.Sorry.

Sep 1, 2007
I didn't vote for one reason, music. Not the choice of music, both were fine. But to me, a great ego change has a lot to do with the sound (or lack thereof) of the change. Both were really smooth, but I can't judge one over the other without hearing the change as well.Sorry.

That's perfectly reasonable. I was debating about whether or not to put music in it but I thought that silence would be too boring and that patter for an ego change would have just been silly.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA

I hate to sound like I'm gloating, but if you want the truth, mine has almost zero sound, partly because of a small change to the handling I made. I would be glad to film a video and upload it with the original sound if you want.

David

Mar 4, 2008
I hate to sound like I'm gloating, but if you want the truth, mine has almost zero sound, partly because of a small change to the handling I made. I would be glad to film a video and upload it with the original sound if you want.

David
If you want, you can. I aint forcing you, but I'm always up for a good magic video.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results