Voting Open for EGO CHANGE!

I liked yours above AXE's. AXE, your hand covered most of the card and you tilted the deck horizontal and though it was visual you a bit of used cover...seeing as magicman's had flicked the card without cover the vote goes to him.

Also flashy double lift magicman.

~PaCo

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
tsk tsk, Dont take this bad man, But I thnk that you did cardinis color change not the EGO change ( By dany garcia) So sorry, but if I remember right dany,(when he explained it) Said that you need to cover it with your hand, and to mantain your hand low, So sorry man, my vote goes to him... If you are going to make and EGO change battle do an EGO change, If it was a cardini change battle my vote would go to you, nice display tough.

As always, my humble opinion

Keep it up!

Dec 22, 2007
California: LA
tsk tsk, Dont take this bad man, But I thnk that you did cardinis color change not the EGO change ( By dany garcia) So sorry, but if I remember right dany,(when he explained it) Said that you need to cover it with your hand, and to mantain your hand low, So sorry man, my vote goes to him... If you are going to make and EGO change battle do an EGO change, If it was a cardini change battle my vote would go to you, nice display tough.

As always, my humble opinion

Keep it up!

umm, that is an ego change...ive been doing it for a long time...and who did u vote for...you never said...

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
the other guy, sorry I dont want to make a discuss form this, okay I know you have done this for a long time, but the fact is that Daniel garcia originated his Ego change from Cardinis color change, the difference between Daniel and cardinis, is precisily the Hand, In cardinis change, he just changes the card without a lot of cover of the hand, and the ego change uses the hand as a cover...

Also as danny explained on his dvd, the movement is based on the ring finger, I can see you used the pinky....

I know you are going to debate this, I just say what I thought was correct, so im not going to further discuss this.

So your change was more astounding, but it was a Ego Change battle so I voted for tha guy that did it, go ahead and refute this.

Cheers!

Sep 16, 2007
Georgia
It's sort of funny...

Axe is actually doing an Ego Change but the name of his video is Cardini Change Battle.

Magicman2292 is actually doing a Cardini Change but the name of the video is Ego Change.

Confusion much?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results