Voting Open: LePaul Spread Battle!

Mar 4, 2008
I won't vote for either.

Brett's was very loud, sloppy, and frankly sucked. Sorry man

TWB's didn't even look like a Lepaul, just a normal spread done very slowly.

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
In all honesty, you guys really need to work on it.
Both of yours looked close enough to me, so this is for both of you.

You guyses spreads looked like row of chunky rectangles. Work on a circular motion, or the "S" curve if you choose to.

All I can say is practice.
That's it.

-Eugene

Oct 25, 2008
Michigan
I will give credit to Brett for attempting the S shaped spred, but I cannot bring myself to encourage sloppy spreds by voting for eaither. Both of you should practice some more. Get some fluidity then try this battle again.

Sep 20, 2008
Dude on the left, Make sure you release a single card with the foretips of your finger, dont rush it as well. which is why they come out as chunks. use a broken-in deck or a new deck that's been riffle shuffled twice. (both ways)

Dude on the right, Do it a bit faster.

****, i thought my LePaul needed practice, but wow.

Oct 30, 2008
www.youtube.com
neither were very good, but i will have to go with the left, just because the one on the right looked more like a regular spread. Guy on left, make it a bit smoother and quieter and you'll be all set

TWB

Aug 23, 2008
You guys are probably thinking I'm just using this as an excuse but...... those were like the very first Lapaul Spreads I have ever done. I had to go back and learn it from one of my DVD's so I could participate in this Battle.

Peace out,
TWB

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Whaaaat?

Dude, I'm sure that's true, but since when is this is "Show stuff you haven't practiced" forum? The battle arena is meant to be exactly that, a battle. Which implies that the battles you partake in should be showing your skills... This is really like performing an effect you learned a few hours ago... @.@ I give you props for going back and learning it, and probably being slightly smoother than Brett... Still, this comment is directed at both of you.. I didn't vote for either though

TWB

Aug 23, 2008
Yeah I see how you could take it that way.
(I had not been in the battle forums for a while and just wanted to make a video.)
But I promise you guys I would never perform a trick without extensive practice.

Peace out,
TWB

Sep 1, 2007
So yeah, basically what everyone else has said. You both really need to practice it more. I can't bring myself to vote for either.

Aug 7, 2008
ill gladly take any of you on for a lepaul spread battle after more practice. ^^ and yes, like everyone else said...u 2 still need more practice....ALOT more practice.

Oct 13, 2008
The LePaul Spread is a rather tricky one, and while neither of you are perfect, I can't do it at all. I voted for the left, because I'm pretty sure the guy on the right didn't even do a LePaul Spread.

Sun|Sky

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results