Voting Opens for "Card Control to Top"

May 3, 2008
As much as I hate to say it, the Shinobi Control definitely needs quite a bit of work. It was just too slow, which didn't allow enough distraction for the move.

Sep 10, 2008
QLD, AUS
The pass needs work, a lay person might suspect that something was going on, but they definitely wouldn't see through it, unlike that horrible, underpracticed shinobi control that Dark Witness did.

Guess who got my vote.

Jan 5, 2010
Alabama
Thanks guys,

Theatrehead - Yeah, I haven't built the speed up for a no-misdirect pass. The camera is unforgiving.. haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
DW - Practice dude. No smoothness at all. It wasn't clean enough. I don't know what else to say; it's just not good enough.

RL - Better, but still, could be done better. Transposing of the packets flashed at the front, as I'm sure you've realised. The camera is definitely unforgiving... But yeah, not really that much to say, it just needs to be better and cleaner in execution. Even if it didn't flash, the motion was significant enough to signal a move. Also - you fiddled with the deck for quite some time after you took the card out. Have a firm and sure grip on the deck, it goes a long way towards presenting yourself as a magician.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results