W:H Suffocate

Oct 16, 2007
wayne used to have an article on wikipedia that described his effects and one was suffocate-the impromptu implosion a soda can.do u guys remember or even know what im talking about ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
Implosion of a soda can?? You mean it crushes itself? That would be a mighty fine closer to the healed and sealed soda can trick where the can refills itself...

I think I'm addicted to soda... Do they 12 step programs for that?

Don't answer that.... I digress.

-Matt

Implosion of a soda can?? You mean it crushes itself? That would be a mighty fine closer to the healed and sealed soda can trick where the can refills itself...

I think I'm addicted to soda... Do they 12 step programs for that?

Don't answer that.... I digress.

-Matt

I believe he said bottle, from this interview I heard. But, I may be mistaken. We should just wait for Wayne though to post something. Because is it's impromptu then Im sold.

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I've definately heard about it, and I'm pretty sure that it is being released through T11. The only thing I hadn't heard was that it is impromptu. I thought it was gimmicked, but if not, I'm definately buying this.

//David.Misner::

There was a rumor that Criss Angel performed this while Wayne was an advisor for him. On one episode as they did the "Show Clips While We Talk To Kill Time Before The Stunt" thing there was a clip of Criss going all Max Maven over a can as it imploded... that was said to be Suffocate.

Sharp

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results