WAND STREET JOURNAL 6/7/18 **BREAKING NEWS**

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
This week's game night has been postponed. Due to an unfortunate event. The event in question makes me absolutely sick at my stomach. I'm getting tired of this. I feel like this happens every 6 months.

I am in great sadness to report:

LEEMAN PARKER FROM DAVID AND LEEMAN HAS SADLY PASSED AWAY.
144947.png
No reliable information is currently known. It appears The event hasn't even fully made its way around the internet yet.
I want 0 speculations, or even talk about the suicide theory in the comments. Please be respectful and honor the talented young man and his family.

David and Leeman were very well known for their simple tricks but ground breaking presentation that brought them into the final 12 of AGT. Including their creative patter and presentation of the 100th monkey, which made them skip an entire round on AGT! Of course a huge highlight of their show was Leeman's great comedic style. And just a quick browse on the R/magic forum, and it becomes quite clear Leeman's comedy was extremely amusing to magicians. Not only were they very beloved on on AGT, but also David and Leeman's performances were highly beloved at the magic castle. Many upon many wanting to talk with them after the show. Due to the before mentioned comedy of the the hilarious Barista, and overall positive personalities they portrayed.

It is beyond a sad day to be forced to realize what has come before us. I write each of these words with great sorrow. I hated writing this and am glad to have finished.

Performance of the week: David And Leeman's greatest hits.https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLls9s1nPYmWTcaWAof8l14c58vN8uH1Am

For the first time ever our weekly performance is not a short video, but instead a full playlist of David and Leeman's Agt performances (in order), and a couple other favorites of mine.

FINAL THOUGHTS:
None.

I'm just happy to finish this. I don't want to keep talking about this

Sources:
R/Magic
Magic Café
magic café

Here are the previous Wand street Journals:
Week 10
Week 9

Week 8
Week 7