Warp A Great New Card Trick Tool

Jul 9, 2012
Warp is basically a neat tool that will help you find any spectators card. This tool is great for beginner magicians and people just practicing and need that extra help during their card tricks.
In the performance you multiple ways that this could be used. But you can use this for more than just the ones shown on screen. Its up to your own creativity to make it!

Warp: Warp is basically when you lose the spectators card and you can always bring it to the top. No uses of breaks, bends, markings, etc!

Reverse Warp: This is basically the tool so that you can control the card to the bottom of the deck.

Warp Lift: Warp lift is basically a dribble then you get a card lose it and it back on top. What makes this better is it makes it for new magicians to use and learn.

Warp Production: It is a very simple and easy way to find any four of a kind.

Warp Dna: It's basically the first thing you saw in the video. It's when you lose a card and automatically find their card anywhere no matter what! You can either find it by a riffle or a dribble.

Thanks for watching! Let me know how you enjoyed by leaving a review
Im thinking about putting this on the wire please let me know how i could fix it or whatever :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results