Was bored last night.

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
Was bored last night. (Fun mentalism, Twisted Palm etc)

It was funny for me. I haven't done anything suggestive in a while, have just been doing the fun card tricks that got me into magic first. So my 11 year old half bro had his friend over for the night. They try to catch anything I do if I practice an effect on them. I thought I would really show them something they have never seen before. These are mature 11 year olds mind you. I figured I'd improvised from what I have learned so I did something really suggestive to get them believing. I did the FIRST part of "The 7th deception" then went straight into the coin controlling the lines of their palm, I opened a hole in my brothers hand, he could see my fingers pass behind his hand in the hole. I made the vein on his friends wrist change color. Then I did the same first part of the 7th deception and stuck my brothers hand to the floor then to his friends arm.

It was hilarious for me :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 3, 2007
nice...
I was bored last night so I went to a party, and made up some tricks. Finished with 3rd degree though. gg

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
Wrist vein change color...Hole in hand...o.0

Thats very impressive..how?!

-|P54
Knowing SIMPLE techniques from Luke Jermay. 7 deceptions AND Skullduggery is the main material that helped me do this. Luke Jermay teaches you the basics on how to control and manipulate the lines on a spectator's hand, I improvised and used the basic techniques and changed it into a few new effects.

Sep 1, 2007
Germany
Well...i own Skullduggery and 7 Deceptions....and i know about the Twisted Palm effect... but coloring the wrist vein? Hole in Hand?

Well i think coloring the vein is possible with the knowledge from skullduggery etc....but a hole in his hand? Visual? Or does it just feels like a hole in the hand?^^

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
Well...i own Skullduggery and 7 Deceptions....and i know about the Twisted Palm effect... but coloring the wrist vein? Hole in Hand?

Well i think coloring the vein is possible with the knowledge from skullduggery etc....but a hole in his hand? Visual? Or does it just feels like a hole in the hand?^^

The hole in hand is visual to them just as is twisted palm is visual to them, I used some key movements for suggestion that is really the only thing I did that was different than Twisted Palm.

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
Are skullduggery and 7 perfect for street?
For the street assassin's. I believe "For Andruzzi" in skullduggery and 7 are usuable for street. "And if I fall" is usuable for street, Twisted Palm can, it can look like a form of them being crazy and seeing things and people can laugh at them. Just depends on how you incoporate it. It is simple but NOT EASY.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results