Wassup

Discussion in 'Magic Forum' started by Jean-ThomasS, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Hi everybody at Theory 11,

I just created an account and I though I should introduce myself. I am guy who just spend to much time with a deck of card in his hands. I learned gambling sleights and perfected them for about 10 years and now I decided that it was time to make a move into magic. I was thrilled when I discovered this website as the artists behind it are people I admire alot and it looks like the forum holds a great community.

ps: please excuse my english; I am a 100% French Cannadian and sorry for the mistakes. ;)

2. Welcome- I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay. If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, but from the sound of it, you have more experience with cards than I do! Once again... welcome!

3. Oui Oui

...Bonjour. Merci.

Sirvu-plae?

Welcome. You may or may not have noticed that my french is too awesome even to comprehend. You may or may not be slapping your forehead right now. :p

Gustav

4. #4 Jean-ThomasS, Dec 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2008
    It is S'IL VOUS PLAIT; I didn't only slap my forehead, I banged it against my computer screen and needed to buy a new one :p. Just kidding, two years ago I could only say:

yes

no

Toaster

and ketchup if I was on a hot streak so your french is not that bad :D

5. haha, I like the sense of humour.

Have a nice stay!

Gustav

6. Welcome mate :) - If you need help, just ask!