Water Spouting/Regurgitation?

Nov 21, 2018
So far iveI learned and am practicing basic stunts, such as The Human Blockhead, Straight Jacket escaping, Sword Swallowing and Fire Eating/Spitting.

Water Spouting and Regurgitation really has my interest. I asked around and fellow sideshow performers have told me that the act is very gaurded and that I wouldn't be able to find anyone willing to teach it to me. I heard that David Blaine spent literally years tracking down that water spouting guy, Winston, and traveling across the world, in order to learn how to do it. That's crazy. I really hope I don't have to go through that kind of trouble to learn how to do this.

I understand from what people are saying, that it takes years in order to perfect it, which is unfortunate. But then again, being able to willingly regurgitate fluids or solids can't be an easy thing to do. Is there anybody on here that has any kind of knowledge on regurgitation and water spouting? Can they provide details on what is required and what kind of muscles you need to use and what kind of method is used in order to do it.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Don't do it.

You can really mess up your stomach and body by doing it. There isn't anyone on these forums that could help you. The only person I can recommend if you really want more information is Ryan Stock.

My advice is to not do it at all.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results