Watermark and Liquify -quick thoughts

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
Hey folks. I decided to do a side by side comparison of both products.

I'm not good at reviews so I'm just gonna say what I need to say to help you with your future purchase :D

Liquify-
There is a setup but really nothing is added to the paper, technically. The first setup is really simple, a bit to long for me though. NOT complicated, just too much for me when I have other options lying around.

The Liquify on the FLY is something that appeals to me. It is a chemical that is very cheap and safe to use and is VERY portable. It made this product my moneys worth. I approve and I want to see if this will work on a napkin, I'm guessing it will.

The DVD itself is well produced, you get to learn to force a word in a book and you get a nice little cross cut force to learn. You get 2 methods, both I'll use but the "on the fly" method is what appealed to my on the go performing style. This method IMHO is more suitable for revealing more DETAILED items.

Watermark
-

Even though all of you have this since it's so cheap to buy, I would say if you have the "gimmick", special thing, to do this, it's the way to go. Setup is simple
, as you notice the reveal is "FAT" and blotchy which makes for more realism. The setup for this is equal to what the setup is for liquify.

So basically, the setup for both these are REALLY simple it all depends on if you want a kind of "written" reveal or a more "blotchy reveal. The on the fly method made me happy. and the setup is done in 30 seconds and can be done on the go while the first setup for liquify and watermark cannot be done in front of people.

So my vote goes to the on the fly method.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results