WaterMark Download Problem

Jan 10, 2009
new jersey
Hey guys(specifically Jonny Bayme). Umm I downloaded Watermark last night it is telling me that I need quicktime. So I could not open it. So the problem I have is that I completed the download on my downstairs computer which is pretty slow and does not have quicktime. But my upstairs computer does. My question is is there anyway to transfer the download(probably not) or a way I can re-downlaod it on my upstairs computer but without making a second purchase. Any advice or direct help would be wonderfull. Thank you

May 3, 2008
First off you shouldn't be asking us. You should have opened a support ticket.

There are two things you can do:

1. After purchasing a download it should give you a few times you can download it and I think you have 24 hours to do so. Just go to My Store I.D. and if you can still download it it'll be there.

2. If you have it on a computer that doesn't have quicktime, copy the file onto a flash drive or a CD or something and then plug that into your other computer and extract the file.

3. Try e-mailing the file as an attachment to yourself and accessing the account on your other computer to download the video.

4. The easiest solution is to just download quicktime. It's free. Why not?

Hope this helped,
Charlie

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results