"Watermark" extremely similar to "Stain" by Andrew Mayne?

Where can I see andrew maynes?
Was his released before watermark?

you can see it here, just scroll down a little until you see "Stain/shiv"

and yes, he did release it before watermark.

And I haven't thought about this, but yeah, they do seem very similar. But I don't think T11 would steal tricks from someone that they work so closely with, they haven't gotten quite that low yet.

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
you can see it here, just scroll down a little until you see "Stain/shiv"

and yes, he did release it before watermark.

And I haven't thought about this, but yeah, they do seem very similar. But I don't think T11 would steal tricks from someone that they work so closely with, they haven't gotten quite that low yet.

I know that is why I found it bizarre. There is a version you can do with stain that looks A LOT like watermark.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Two different effects, two different methods. Just got off the phone with Andrew, who is both a great friend and brilliant creator. While both effects are revelations, the method in which those revelations come to light are entirely different.

As a side note, Bich's method as described in Watermark has been around in his lectures and notes since 2005.

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
Two different effects, two different methods. Just got off the phone with Andrew, who is both a great friend and brilliant creator. While both effects are revelations, the method in which those revelations come to light are entirely different.

As a side note, Bich's method as described in Watermark has been around in his lectures and notes since 2005.

Cool beans, they just looked similar so I decided to ask.

Sep 4, 2009
Sorry that this has nothing to do with this post, but i just need a quick answer. This is a new account and im trying to figure out how edit the things that appear on the bottom of everyones comments. Some are sayings, what people are practicing and links, and i can't figure out how to edit that. So if someone can tell how quickly, that would be great.

Sorry that this has nothing to do with this post, but i just need a quick answer. This is a new account and im trying to figure out how edit the things that appear on the bottom of everyones comments. Some are sayings, what people are practicing and links, and i can't figure out how to edit that. So if someone can tell how quickly, that would be great.

all the way at the top of the page, you will see a button that says "Community.ID", just click on that, and on the side there will be a button that says "Edit signature", click on that and there will be a little window in which you can type in whatever you want, then press "Save signature" and there you go! Hope that helps.

Welcome to T11!

Jan 13, 2008
Menu -> Edit Signature

(it's beside some other buttons, including the Search feature, which is an extremely useful feature--please keep it in mind before posting any new threads, as most people don't seem to do that. But yeah, welcome to the forums! :))

Hope that helps! :)

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX

You cant edit out whats on their whats on their page. (I dont think)
As in you cant edit my quotes on the bottom of this box.

Good deal jonathan. Clears it all up

Oct 23, 2007
i think stain has the concept as watermark, i dont personally own stain/shiv, but im pretty sure theory 11 woudnt publish 'watermark' if its the same thing.

Nov 23, 2007
NC
i think stain has the concept as watermark, i dont personally own stain/shiv, but im pretty sure theory 11 woudnt publish 'watermark' if its the same thing.
You're correct. JB answered this in post #8 already. It's a good idea to read the entire thread before posting as you're comment may have already been addressed. As in this case a week ago.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results