Wayne Houchin Fansite

Sep 12, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
Hey everyone

i have made a Wayne Houchin fansite on bebo. NOTE: This is a fa group not a spoof bebo site!

Have a look and if you have bebo ask to join and i will accept. If Wayne wants to be a Modorator on it i will gladly accept. Its still in its early days but if we all work together then we can make it GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: The site addresse is http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=4743179486

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
Oh please, stop being silly fanboys and set up sites like that to rave about Houchin.

I don't think he needs it. Plus you might be hurting the rest of the T11 team.

Think before you act, please.

- harapan. magic!

Sep 4, 2007
Wayne Houchin is a man. A talented and great performer, but a man nonetheless.

He's probably a good role model as a magician in terms of technical superiority AS WELL AS his outlook on magic as an art.

But to idolize him and elevate him to near-god status by creating a fansite (yes, if you dedicate an entire website to him, that's what I feel it means), is a little overboard.

No offense, Wayne, if you're reading this. You're a great guy. But personally if I found someone made a website about ME, I'd get shivers, and I think that applies to many of us. It's independent of how good you are as a magician.

Wayne Houchin is a man. A talented and great performer, but a man nonetheless.

He's probably a good role model as a magician in terms of technical superiority AS WELL AS his outlook on magic as an art.

But to idolize him and elevate him to near-god status by creating a fansite (yes, if you dedicate an entire website to him, that's what I feel it means), is a little overboard.

No offense, Wayne, if you're reading this. You're a great guy. But personally if I found someone made a website about ME, I'd get shivers, and I think that applies to many of us. It's independent of how good you are as a magician.
Agreed. This is just weird...

Sep 2, 2007
Oh please, stop being silly fanboys and set up sites like that to rave about Houchin.

I don't think he needs it. Plus you might be hurting the rest of the T11 team.

Think before you act, please.

- harapan. magic!

If someone wants to express his or her love/appreciation for someone, I wouldn't consider it "hurtful."

I'm sure Mr. Houchin would be flattered, as would I, if someone were to create a site about me.

However, I think that, as a courtesy, permission from Wayne Houchin should be asked because the site is about him.

Moreover, there's no need to crush FliXeRoCk107, as he/she only wanted to show his/her appreciation for Wayne Houchin and his contribution to magic and to FliXeRoCk107.

I smell the word stalker...

Not a good a idea, very creepy.

Trevor

Hmm, how would you know? :D

Cheers,
JTM

Well if no one likes it il take it off. I was just trying to do something nice but since you all spat in my face then there is no real point in continuing :mad:

Hey man, don't take it personally, I know you were trying to do something nice and great job on that, but I believe making a site about someone is a bit overboard, maybe create one of yourself and try to do something with that, I'm sure that'll be a lot more productive and pleasing :)

Sep 4, 2007
It certainly is not a personal attack. I didn't spit in your face, and neither did anybody else here. I am simply expressing the opinion that one does not need to create a website about a person to showcase his talents. If they're good, they'll shine by themselves. There is no need for a cult following. I apologize if I came across as rather harsh.

Peace? :)

If someone wants to express his or her love/appreciation for someone, I wouldn't consider it "hurtful."

I'm sure Mr. Houchin would be flattered, as would I, if someone were to create a site about me.

However, I think that, as a courtesy, permission from Wayne Houchin should be asked because the site is about him.

Moreover, there's no need to crush FliXeRoCk107, as he/she only wanted to show his/her appreciation for Wayne Houchin and his contribution to magic and to FliXeRoCk107.

Hmm, how would you know? :D

Cheers,
JTM

I know because the fact of someone starting a website about you so others can worship you is creepy. Seriously, it just it...

Trevor

Sep 14, 2007
Hey everyone

i have made a Wayne Houchin fansite on bebo. NOTE: This is a fa group not a spoof bebo site!

Have a look and if you have bebo ask to join and i will accept. If Wayne wants to be a Modorator on it i will gladly accept. Its still in its early days but if we all work together then we can make it GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: The site addresse is http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=4743179486

If you were going to make a fansite...atleast make it on Freewebs!

Leave the fan site comments on T11's forums. I'm pretty sure this is the place where WH posts and comments alot.

Sep 1, 2007
I think wayne houchin is just a normal person.not a celebrity.but im sure he will appreciate what youve done .:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results