Wayne Houchin Lecture Revamp?

Jul 13, 2009
Howdy y'all. Just got back, like literally five minutes ago, from one of the more phenomenal lectures I have been to thus far. The magician lecturing was Wayne Houchin. Wayne's lecture was entertaining and enlightening, doing one of the things I wish more magicians would do, talk about things other then magical methods. I don't just mean subtleties to make your magic stronger, but some of his thoughts on how to be a successful performer. It was very enlightening and opened my eyes to the fact that another well known magician shares parallel views with me on the subject. If you've bought some of the stuff from him before, be warned that you may actually see it again. Though, I can assure you it is much much better watching him perform and explain it live. Plus you get to ask your nagging questions that you want answered, on the spot. Furthermore, if you have been sitting on the fence of buying some of his product, buy it during the lecture. If you go you'll know why.

On top of the lecture and the information given through out the presentation, Houchin is a very kind and accommodating guy. Very approachable, usually I can tell when I will not like a person by the end of the lecture. Houchin made me want to stay and get to know him better. He is one of the kinder magician's I have met in person, next to Joshua Jay. I can not recommend going to his lecture enough.

http://www.waynehouchin.com/live/

This is his lecture schedule and if he is coming to a town near you, don't pass up the chance if you can. If you do not have money to spend on products, no problem. You go home with so much information, you will not know what to do with yourself. I personally went home with a signed copy of the graphic novel, "Sinful" I like the art and find it to be a real unique pamphlet. However, if I didn't purchase the book, some of the tricks taught during the lecture, were worth the time, gas, and cost of the lecture. In other words, you will not be disappointed.

Silver

Jun 7, 2008
Texas
That sounds awesome man. I'm going to drive 2 hours to see his lecture on Wednesday :). I left San Antonio three days to early so I'm gonna try to catch it in McAllen :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results