Wayne Houchin -- Please clear your inbox

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Sorry this thread is a little weird, but Wayne would you mind clearing some space in your inbox? I'm trying to send you a PM and it says that your inbox is full.

Thanks,

David

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I'm pretty sure that Wayne hasn't been with Ellusionist for a long time. Longer than T11. A lot of the stuff he made for E wasn't released for a year or two. Take UltraGaff. Danny said that E has had it on the shelves for some time now. Also, Factory Sealed and Bullet were filmed a long time ago, but recently released.

David

Nov 19, 2007
MD
I'm pretty sure that Wayne hasn't been with Ellusionist for a long time. Longer than T11. A lot of the stuff he made for E wasn't released for a year or two. Take UltraGaff. Danny said that E has had it on the shelves for some time now. Also, Factory Sealed and Bullet were filmed a long time ago, but recently released.

David

Really? Any clues as to when it's coming out? The more I read about it the more excited I seem to get.

Sep 1, 2007
Really? Any clues as to when it's coming out? The more I read about it the more excited I seem to get.

Danny said that he thought it was done a year ago, but for some reason its not. So I don't think asking danny would do much good. I think E is just holding on to it because they have nothing much to bring out. I bet you it will be out xmas this year. But I have no clue. But if it does not come out this year, I don't think we will ever see it lol

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results