We Need More Moderators?

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Obviously not Jon,

But there is a big difference between times between the US, and International Countries.

The suggestion was only really made for one new moderator, who would be on at different times perhaps 'low peak' times to control international moderators.

Just sayin,
Matty

I think you guys are making this into a big deal than it really is.
After all, you guys were the ones "feeding the flames" to that thread created by "incognito".
I stayed away from posting in it because it was just useless to me, but you guys appeared to have enjoyed arguing to a battle you can't win.

Next time that happens, just alert one of the mods and leave it be. That's all.
When you post in threads like that, you're just giving "him" what he wants, and that's to annoy everyone here.

So if that happens again, just let the cat play with it's yarn ball, because he'll be gone before morning. ;)

Sep 20, 2008
Sin, you just totally killed the awesomeness of your post with that rocking chair..

(i secretly laughed my ass off. Im just trying to act cool here. get with the program)

Anywho i assume these moderators aint getting paid for their services. So stop Bloody complaining. If they aint getting paid, there are practically no incentive for moderating these forums besides the Feel-good-morals Factor and the tremendous amount of time burned by reinforcing the law in a friggin Online community.

Just to add to Sin's Post (damn, it feels sexy to say 'Sin' cause im not talking about me, im talking about him, teeeheeee heheeee.... im so easily pleased)

wait.. *Cough*

Just to add to his post, You can all mature a tad bit and give them an easier time. Instead of saying that we need more moderators, why dont you all just grow up a tad bit and reinforce the law yourselves? Ive no idea what the hell happened yesterday (or whatever day it was) And therefore have no basis for arguing that the moderators did a bad job. The good thing about it though is that they resolved it in under 24 hours, which is Friggin Fast in Sinful World.

Anyways, anything else to be said is just gonna be repetitive.

Cheers,

-Sin07

Edit:

There may be some things that pop up from time to time, like a completely pointless or stupid thread, but those are dealt with in a very timely manner--maybe not instantly, but they do get taken care of.

Such threads like what Sinful07 Creates.. damn he's such an idiot.

oh and CM, i just read your post. im starting to dislike you, purely for the sole reason that we think alike. im meant to be special. my mother told me so! (and the people at the psychiatric ward, as well as Mr.penguin.)

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
We should have a vote!

It's not up to us. It's up to the T11 staff. If they feel that no more moderation is needed, then they won't do anything. Simple as that. I'm sure if they feel they need to add more moderators then they will. :) All we can do is make suggestions.

-Kevin

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
Right. Because all of the moderators reside in the same timezone. :rolleyes:

Exactly why we should hire Chuck Norris.
1.) Chuck Norris doesn't sleep. He waits.
2.) He'll be the only moderator we'll ever need.
3.) People wouldn't dare post anything stupid.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
It's not up to us. It's up to the T11 staff. If they feel that no more moderation is needed, then they won't do anything. Simple as that. I'm sure if they feel they need to add more moderators then they will. :) All we can do is make suggestions.

-Kevin

Yeah, well it was partly a joke. I would be very surprised if we got to choose.
If T11 decides not to do anything now, they can always add another mod in the future (when we have more members/more to deal with). If that ever happens.

Sinful, you say that last night you could tell something was up because you had ton of Reported Post emails popping up but then you go onto say that almost no one reported it???

That doesn't make sense.

First you recieve tons of reported post alerts but then...no one is reporting anything. Therefor, your second statement has contradicted the first. Therefor I can not beleive that no one reported it.

Dylan P.

Oct 21, 2007
Bergen County, NJ, USA
Sinful, you say that last night you could tell something was up because you had ton of Reported Post emails popping up but then you go onto say that almost no one reported it???

That doesn't make sense.

First you recieve tons of reported post alerts but then...no one is reporting anything. Therefor, your second statement has contradicted the first. Therefor I can not beleive that no one reported it.

Dylan P.

Huh? I'm a little bit confused Dylan. I think your talking about two different instances. There have been times when there were threads that really should had been reported, but they weren't. It has happened several times. Yesterday's issues were reported though. Could you please quote me on my contradictions? I don't believe I made any.

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results