We Need More Moderators?

WOW! Ha, one day gone and that's of course the day the whole forum goes nuts.

Not these nuts.

mixtures-nuts-deluxe-rs_000.jpg

I mean THESE NUTS.

This also includes reported posts. I was camping last night and I was awake when all this was going on. I was getting TONS of "reported post" e-mails. I was just thinking "Uh.... wow something is up. Hopefully they get on that."

Another thing you can do to help is REPORT A POST!

-Doug

There are the quotes.

Sep 2, 2007
I also vote Chuck Norris. But Ne'er do-els beware, for if your post gets reported, in less than a split second Chuck Norris will have sent his beard-fist straight through the internet and in. to. your. face. It happened to me once.

Honestly.

Sep 1, 2007
Chuck Norris jokes: the pinnacle of banality. Work in a Rickroll and an "all your base" reference, and we've hit the trifecta of stupid.

In regards to moderators, I've made myself crystal clear in the past. Little has been done to change my mind.

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
Hm...
Ive seen only 4 Moderators
and are they all from america?
not sure but yea.
we should get a few more though. Like some of people of different time zones like China, UK, Japan, etc.
But mods do become annoying at times. It kinda seems that they have the power and they know it. They should sit back and relax once in a while. Not every thread is gonna be a swearfest.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
And still making useless posts as always.

sciffy - You're referring for example to the threads last night no? I definitely sympathise with you. But lots of people also definitely got quite worked up over those things, and many were annoyed. Plus, it is meant to be for all ages...

I dunno, I do see your point though.

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
indeed i was Praetoritevong.
I think a bit more moderators wouldnt hurt but the choices need to be well made of who it would be

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results