We Need More Moderators?

I still see no contradiction. Also, you only included one quote. So, I'm pretty confused.

-Doug

Here...

1:
This also includes reported posts. I was camping last night and I was awake when all this was going on. I was getting TONS of "reported post" e-mails. I was just thinking "Uh.... wow something is up. Hopefully they get on that."

2:
Another thing you can do to help is REPORT A POST!

There it is.

Jan 13, 2008
Dylan: I'm pretty sure that that night was a rare exception (I'd be surprised if people didn't report the posts--those were much more obviously deserving to be closed than some of the other ones that crop up)--most of the time, people don't report posts that should be reported (as has been noted in those threads by a mod when the mod closes them). So, (if I read his post correctly) he was saying that he got a flood of them that night, but in the grand scheme of things people should report more, because people tend to choose to post in them but not even report them (the majority of the time--the night in question being an obvious exception). :)

Oct 21, 2007
Bergen County, NJ, USA
Here...

1:

2:

There it is.

I was not contradicting myself. While in this particular instance there were tons of reported posts, honestly there are a lot of times when there AREN'T reported posts. I think you were confused with what I was saying or I worded it badly. I was not talking about the same instance. The first quote was for a particular instance. Your second quote was in general. While this was getting reported, there are some times when things are not reported and when I look at them I'll think "Wow.... Just wow...." I think all of the other moderators would agree with me on that.

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results