Website Review

Nov 10, 2014
Few things, first you need more pictures. You also need more videos. You only have two pictures and both look like they are at the same event involving kids, if you want to do kids shows, that is okay, if you want to do more shows for adults, get pictures of you doing shows for adults. Also the website seems a little bit simplistic, that is just an observation, not necessarily good or bad.

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
I like the layout. I have a wix site and the SEO has been really good. As you get more pictures & video I'm sure it will fill out, but it's a good start. Your quotes should say who said them (company name even) as a way to keep focus of the site. By focus I mean your target audience. Pick a target and build your site around that. If you want both corporate and kids shows, then it's better to have two different sites and have links on each site. The logo at the top looks generic (like it came with the site) but fortunately your initials have lots of great possibilities for a great logo! It's looking good! Keep at it!

Reactions: Martin Eret
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results