Weekly Community Podcast (8PM EST)

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
t11cppostimagefirstcu0.png

AT 8PM Eastern Standard Time

Hey all! The T11 weekly Community Podcast was an idea Sean_Raf had a few weeks ago. After much planning and setup, we are finally ready to release our first one!

Now, unlike other podcasts, you can actually chat with us on IRC as we are recording, and even call in to listen live, and voice your opinions! Our goal is to try and be informative, and give you all a voice that everyone here will be able to listen to.

UPDATE

Due to technical difficulties with our first host, I have changed to a new host, and way of participating.

We are now doing our podcast recording through Skype. It's 100% free! Go and download it, and create an account. I'll be making a post next week describing how to connect to our live podcast for our free discussion.

Also, the new site hosting our podcast is here. The first podcast is posted, even though it had some...interesting results due to the recording software we used. I have since chosen a new one to use, and fully tested it. We'll be good to go now ^^

I do suggest you go check out our last nights podcast, as its a good laugh.

DON'T FORGET! You can always join us in IRC. Someone is usually always in the room.

To join us in the IRC chat:

1) Download mIRC - www.mirc.com (or any other IRC program that you prefer, I feel that mIRC is the most user friendly.).

2) Install

3) Connect to DALnet (you can choose it from the list or simply type '/server irc.dal.net')

4) Join the channel by typing '/join #theory11'

Once our podcast is over, it will be hosted here, and will also host all of our podcasts from here on in.

We hope this turns out well, and that you all enjoy!

-ThrallMind

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 3, 2007
Ok, so that podcast did not rock due to technical difficulties, so we are going to do a lot of work on fixing that in the future, we hope to be back soon and working much better. The IRC is open right now and if anyone wants to come talk then please do. We're lonely!

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
We're not lonely :p We've got a few people in there now actually.

Yes the first podcast has gone, let's be honest, pretty awfully. But we're changing course and we'll have it much better for the next one. For those of you that can, please do join us in the IRC there are some great discussions and a lot of laughs. :)

- Sean

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Podcast posted, with some funny results due to the recording software messing up...but I posted it anyway for a good laugh. Check out the update in my original post for how to listen to it, and don't forget to join us in IRC!

-ThrallMind

Sep 3, 2007
Just go to the IRC if you want to give us ideas, or be involved in anything else we do. We seriously want new faces in there.

Sep 3, 2007
We did a bit of testing on the new podcast system we are doing using skype, and it worked perfectly. if you go to the IRC you can chat magic and be on the podcast.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results