What do you think?

• Yes

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 29, 2008
Hey guys. I was thinking of an idea for a weekly discussion here on the card magic forum. Wanted to know what you guys think.

In the movie Shade (which I hope you have all seen) Vernon says to the Professor in the Magic Castle, "I remember when we used to stay up all night talking about one move."

I think this would be a good idea for us. A weekly discussion, I was thinking Thursday night but if you have other ideas they are much appreciated. We discuss all the aspects of one move: misdirection for the move, covers, subtleties, routine applications, common mistakes and how to fix them, everything except for straight up method. If you want to talk method take it to PM. Thoughts?

Nov 29, 2008
Ok do yo some good feedback on the poll, I will start Thursday night Rountables tomorrow night. Haven't decided which move yet, but i think i have one in mind. If you can, or if they are reading this, get some senior card guys in here to get some really good experience tips.

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Ok do yo some good feedback on the poll, I will start Thursday night Rountables tomorrow night. Haven't decided which move yet, but i think i have one in mind. If you can, or if they are reading this, get some senior card guys in here to get some really good experience tips.

Around what time will you begin the discussion?

Nov 3, 2009
ill be sitting in class trying to get this microcontroller working, but ill be around :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results