Weep Not For Road's Untraveled

Jul 25, 2012
Detroit, MI
I'm one of those people where my mind will just wonder off and when it happened today i started to think about my magic road. When i first got started i was about 12 and i hadent ever heard of Theory11, Ellusionist, none of that, all i had to go by was some cocaine addict with a bad dye job that thought he could walk on water..., and after a little while i found self working tricks from mismag822 and i practiced my best and then i discovered Theory11 and i was thrilled it was the best thing ever, i remember the first thing i bought was the harbor change by Mike Hankin's. I practiced that move for the longest time untill i could use it correctly, and now as i sit here i have a ton of new idol's that i look up too, Dan & Dave, Daniel Madison, Zach Mueller, Andrei Jikh, Michael James, and a ton more and as i sit here i think of a linkin park lyric 'weep not for road's untraveled, weep not for path's left lone, beyond every bend there's a long blinding end, it's the worst kind of pain i know", and that my friend's is a little piece of my story.

Jan 22, 2012
That story is so identical to mine. I first saw David Blaine perform on his Dive of Death special and I thought he was the coolest person ever! I stumbled upon youtube searching for how he did the bill trick (fraud) and I found MisMag822. After learning all these story tricks and self working effects I stumbled upon David Blaine performing the Ambitious Card on Youtube. I knew that these youtube tricks weren't helping my expansion in magic and I found Magic Geek, the first ever magic site I went on. After months of being part of that community I found Theory11 and the coolest effect that I ever seen, Dresscode. Now I have many other magicians that I look up too like Dan and Dave, Zach Mueller, David Blaine and so many others. I find it interesting how far I've grown from learning tricks on youtube to expanding and trying to use magic as entertainment.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results