Weird Bicycles

Mar 24, 2009
Hey, today I went to my local magic shop and bought several decks of regular red rider back bicycles, but when I opened them I noticed one think - the ad cards were different, instead of them advertising their poker chips and custom they had a card that taught you to play some card games, and the other card with a website about poker there, but thats not the case anyway, I threw the ad cards away and took the deck and started dribbling them, it felt so weird, as if I would be dribbling a deck that I did a 100 Le Paul spreads, or dribbling a face up deck, I did some other stuff and the cards felt really weird, they faroed horribly with the capital H, one other thing I also noticed is that they are somewhat thinner than the bikes I used before, everything I do with them fell so weird, so different, so unusual. any ideas why is that or do I simply have a paranoia?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Check the sig, the USPCC is making a lot of changes.

Davey,

We work closely with the USPCC on a daily basis, and I have heard no discussion to the effect of discontinuing Tally-Ho's. If I hear anything to that effect in the future, I will of course advise, but in the meantime, I would file that under the rumor column.

May 31, 2008
Davey,

We work closely with the USPCC on a daily basis, and I have heard no discussion to the effect of discontinuing Tally-Ho's. If I hear anything to that effect in the future, I will of course advise, but in the meantime, I would file that under the rumor column.

Yes, I am aware of that. I found out about a day after making the petition that the cutting of Tally-Hos was a rumor. However, I can't seem to edit the petition.

Edit: Ok, I figured it out.

Jul 26, 2009
Canada
I'm actually pretty sure I got some seconds too. They feel terrible and are warped. Also, the seal is in the wrong position and they are thinner.
Well that solves that mystery, I was wondering what was wrong with em.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results