Weird Moment

Mar 19, 2008
My place!
i had a embarrassing/weird moment today thanks to my homemade M5. I went to a restraunt with my parents and extened family. I perfomed some magic with my m5 before the food. it was all going along good until i reached for my drink. i heard a clink but disregarded it. as i lifted the glass i reallised my knife was stuck to my sleve. then my cousin said "AWWW hes got a magnet!" reveling the tricks to everyone, making my routine pointless

anybody elese had a momment like this?

i had a embarrassing/weird moment today thanks to my homemade M5. I went to a restraunt with my parents and extened family. I perfomed some magic with my m5 before the food. it was all going along good until i reached for my drink. i heard a clink but disregarded it. as i lifted the glass i reallised my knife was stuck to my sleve. then my cousin said "AWWW hes got a magnet!" reveling the tricks to everyone, making my routine pointless

anybody elese had a momment like this?

Firstly whats a momment ? (did you mean moment?)

Anyway yes i have and at those times you have to come up with an explanation or make it into a trick not let the heckler to his job.

Jul 15, 2008
well... there isn't much you can do to recover from that kind of situation as even if you say you dont have a magnet, they will want to check your sleeves and such... unless you can somehow dump it out.

But anyway.... ROFL! (sorry)

Mar 19, 2008
My place!
well... there isn't much you can do to recover from that kind of situation as even if you say you dont have a magnet, they will want to check your sleeves and such... unless you can somehow dump it out.

But anyway.... ROFL! (sorry)

i cant dump it because it is stitched into my sleeves...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results