Welcome

Aug 30, 2007
Hey all.

Welcome to the site. This represents a ton of blood, sweat and tears from our team over the past few months. And it all feels worth it now. Thanks for the great response. And thank you to all of you who mentioned that you like the music.

Enjoy this site. We've got so many cool things coming up in the very near future. Can't wait to see what videos pop up in our media section over the next few days.

Dana

Aug 31, 2007
Naptown
Hey all.

Welcome to the site. This represents a ton of blood, sweat and tears from our team over the past few months. And it all feels worth it now. Thanks for the great response. And thank you to all of you who mentioned that you like the music.

Enjoy this site. We've got so many cool things coming up in the very near future. Can't wait to see what videos pop up in our media section over the next few days.

Dana

Oh yeah, definitely looking forward to it!

>>Austin

Aug 31, 2007
California
I'm glad to be here.

Thanks for all the hard work you guys have put into the site, I'm hoping good will come out of it in the long run!

Keenan

Aug 30, 2007
Absolutely. I can promise you that more is coming very soon on our end. I hope to see plenty of stuff from your end (media section videos) coming soon too.

Also, if you haven't already, check out the "Danny Garcia Likes Bad Movies" clip in the media section. It's a Kenner outtake that we didn't release during the promotion. I think it's hilarious.

Dana

Aug 31, 2007
California
Absolutely. I can promise you that more is coming very soon on our end. I hope to see plenty of stuff from your end (media section videos) coming soon too.

Also, if you haven't already, check out the "Danny Garcia Likes Bad Movies" clip in the media section. It's a Kenner outtake that we didn't release during the promotion. I think it's hilarious.

Dana

Will do. I will get some performances up for ya ;)

Just checked out the vid.... Hahahahahahaha.

Keenan

Dana

I'll get right on that, Kenner was hilarious in his outtakes on the "Hype site"

Again congrats and I cant wait to get my Guardians and Distortion in the mail you guys have done amazing :). I could only imagine the work you've all put into it.

Aug 30, 2007
Can't wait to hear what you think of the Guardians and Distortion. Distortion was an awesome shoot. I'm very proud of the work we did on that product. Houchin and I spent a couple of days in San Francisco shooting it and the footage turned out great. Check out the performance with the multiplying girls when you get the DVD. I think it's my favorite.

Dana

Aug 31, 2007
California
Yeah, I picked up Distortion, the Guardians, Digital Dissolve, and Panic.

I will post up some reviews after they are viewed, and audience tested.

Keenan

Aug 30, 2007
Glad you enjoy the music. I have a great time making it and it's cool feeling to have that work pay off.

I've got a few more pieces of music in the mixing stage for some of the upcoming releases. I'd be happy to upload a preview when they're polished in the coming days if you want.

Dana

Aug 30, 2007
Speaking of music, Wayne actually plays classical piano. He wrote and played the 6/8 piano intro to the theme music for Digital Dissolve. You can hear it during the credits.

Dana

Wowers...I half expected this, but didn't.

Very interesting concepts guys, caught my attention...as well as many other people's attentions as we can tell. :p

Anywho, I'll try to make use of this!

Cheers,

Trevor

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results