Welcome!

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Greetings! I just wanted to say hello & welcome! I am sitting here in Canada right now with Lee Asher & Aaron Fisher - checking out the launch. Take a look around & let us know what you think. There is so much to see & take in - and there is so much more on its way! Have fun & we'll talk to you guys soon.

Wayne Houchin
Lee Asher
Aaron Fisher

Aug 31, 2007
California
Hey

Just wanna say thanks. All of this....it was worth it. Kudos to you all, and let's make this truely magical. if that isn't too cheesy for you.

-remy

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
just to let you guys know this site is AWESOME!!....you guys are going to make a fortune off of those bikes... and probably end up stealing alot of buisness from "E" in the future!

Aug 31, 2007
Hi all,
I would just like you to know that this site looks awesome, am waiting to see what you are going to come up with in the future!

Aug 31, 2007
Thanks for all of the hard work you've all put into this site. It's a great idea, and the magic world really appreciates it. :)

Aug 31, 2007
So awesome! No wonder E made that 40% discount on decks...

Do you mind revealing all of the hidden sites? Or will they be left to us to explore...

Aug 31, 2007
nice job guys.. it's 4:30am here in the uk.. and well.. I'm sleepy.. its nice to see a more mature grownup site that will hopefully deliver good products allow for learning to older and younger alike and more most importantly if i understand correctly, provide critique and advise on performances loaded back up onto the site..

The internet has changed magic... I hope Theory11 will help magic change again and allow it to evolve onto it's next level of creativity and collaboration..

well done guys, you did a great job..

Greetings! I just wanted to say hello & welcome! I am sitting here in Canada right now with Lee Asher & Aaron Fisher - checking out the launch. Take a look around & let us know what you think. There is so much to see & take in - and there is so much more on its way! Have fun & we'll talk to you guys soon.

Wayne Houchin
Lee Asher
Aaron Fisher

hey wayne I am so happy about this but I cant order till tommorow so save me that trick of yours (cant remember name to excited) and if you read this can you please send me a pm I would love to get a signed card from you

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results