Welcome!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by waynehouchin, Aug 31, 2007.

1. Greetings! I just wanted to say hello & welcome! I am sitting here in Canada right now with Lee Asher & Aaron Fisher - checking out the launch. Take a look around & let us know what you think. There is so much to see & take in - and there is so much more on its way! Have fun & we'll talk to you guys soon.

Wayne Houchin
    Lee Asher
    Aaron Fisher

2. Hey

Just wanna say thanks. All of this....it was worth it. Kudos to you all, and let's make this truely magical. if that isn't too cheesy for you.

-remy

3. This is a new beginning..
    Magic as we know, has now changed.
    TH

4. Sweet! Love the site design and the cards! Btw thanks for everything.

Sylar

5. just to let you guys know this site is AWESOME!!....you guys are going to make a fortune off of those bikes... and probably end up stealing alot of buisness from "E" in the future!

6. This is sick, Thank you all so much guy!

Cheers, Tom

7. Hi all,
    I would just like you to know that this site looks awesome, am waiting to see what you are going to come up with in the future!

8. Thanks for all of the hard work you've all put into this site. It's a great idea, and the magic world really appreciates it. :)

9. Hey guys! thanks guys for making this its so cool! Send me a deck of Jerry's??;):D

- Jeremy C.

10. So awesome! No wonder E made that 40% discount on decks...

Do you mind revealing all of the hidden sites? Or will they be left to us to explore...

11. great !!

This is absolutely great !!! Made my day :p

12. nice job guys.. it's 4:30am here in the uk.. and well.. I'm sleepy.. its nice to see a more mature grownup site that will hopefully deliver good products allow for learning to older and younger alike and more most importantly if i understand correctly, provide critique and advise on performances loaded back up onto the site..

The internet has changed magic... I hope Theory11 will help magic change again and allow it to evolve onto it's next level of creativity and collaboration..

well done guys, you did a great job..

13. it truly is a new revolution in magic, great work =)

14. Thanks so much guys for doing this...it is just incredible!
    Adam

15. Thank you so much for this wonderful work ; It's so beautiful, it's 5:30 in France and i don't regret about having passed my night waiting for the update !

Thanks again guys ! :)

P.S. : Sorry for my bad english, i'm a french magician and i do my best !;)

16. This is amazing, all of you have done amazing....I'm ordering some guardians and distortion =] Thanks for this great adventure.

17. hey wayne I am so happy about this but I cant order till tommorow so save me that trick of yours (cant remember name to excited) and if you read this can you please send me a pm I would love to get a signed card from you

18. Excellent. This is what we need. Magic that is hip, but real.

Thank you all, this is going to be amazing. A true revolution in online magic, and possibly the art itself.

J.

19. Welcome guys....

Who's having fun so far?

Asher

20. Thanks Guys

id like to thank you guys alot.....for all of the hard work put behind this site.