Well summers almost here:

Nov 10, 2007
Hey guys, Donald here.

Summer is right around the corner, what are your plans for your magic career:

Do you plan on buying a bunch of magic to keep you busy?
go to a convention?
work to get gigs?

I plan on going to at least 2 conventions and buy some card magic to keep me busy.

Also, do you look forward to see some new material from Theory11 or any other site? If so tell us about it.

So do you have any plans this summer to take your magic to the next level?

- Donald

Jan 13, 2008
I plan to keep working on what I already have. Unless something amazing comes out, I likely won't be making many purchases.

Also, I plan to perform in at least one show (parlour style).

In addition to working on what I have, or rather in extension to that, I plan to work on a new stage/parlour routine to fill up about 45 minutes, and an additional routine to round out a second part to that show (as an option).

This is in addition to my non-magic endeavors, which includes schooling, and a placement for that schooling (Child and Youth Worker). :)

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
getting my license,

going to church camp as a brand new man/magician. (i'm going to enjoy the reactions when i do some non-card and non-pressure magic. people will flip. that and i've grown a lot in my faith lately)

getting a restaurant gig somewhere!! argh, i'm about ready to give up on alvo stockmans free business card deal and buy my own somewhere.

continuously clarify and construct my character.

start to build some theatrically strong sets

learn to fly unassisted

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
I am planning to do a lot of things.

this summer I´ll receive my architect grade...
will continue to work on an architecture firm...
continue working on restaurants...
plan an escape here in a big event in my city, to take my name out there...
buying some magic stuff...
an continue learning...

also my goal outside magic and architecture would be to date a girl I like a lot and gets me crazy just by talking...wish me luck!!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results