Werm Help

Hey guys, I decided to stop my magic for a few months to clear my ead and get into some flourishing...but sad to say...IM SO BAD AT IT I CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP AT NIGHT! :( ... No but seriously.... I am bad. So if you hate n00bs and you eat them for breakfast, please close this screen before you plan to send threatening emails to me :).

MY PROBLEM:

OK i got the 1 on 1 (werm) and I am pretty smooth until; the point when I need to make a fifth packet (single card / w.e you call it) appear out of one of the other four packs in the "4 packet square" ( you know what I mean hopefully). But when I try to connect this fifth packet to my pinky.. it always misses my pinky.....and I drop all the cards trying to twist my hands around the deck to get it to grip on the 5th packet with my left pinky and right middle finger so i can show the "werm".

HELP WANTED:

Can anyone tell me what ways teh hands move to get the packet to hold on to the two fingers and any other helpful hints on this cut.. other than " PRACTISE MAN... ITS THE ONLY WAY"... becuase I practise so much that I'm at the point where I am going to throw my cards at the wall.

May 24, 2008
You now, the little flourish part when you like jiggle the pack(it sort of looks like a square and then u jiggle and its like a diamond.)?? You have to do that in order to hit the pinky. So if u watch the performance video, he does that little flourish right into bringing the fifth card out

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results