WH - THREAD Live Session

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Greetings!

Have you purchased THREAD? Do you have any questions? Do you have any cool performance stories? Join in the discussion. I'd like to personally invite you to participate in the THREAD LIVE SESSION that will take place today, from 12 noon to 2pm PST - at http://www.waynehouchin.com

At noon, a new banner and news post will be added to the site that will link to the live chat. Because we will be discussing specifics of the method, you will need to answer a question regarding the THREAD DVD / Download in order to access the chat - this is to ensure that the people participating in the event own the DVD or the download.

Come prepared - it's going to be a lot of fun! Special thanks to Steve Johnson and Grand Illusions: http://www.grandillusions.com for hosting the event. I'll see you there!

Wayne,

I love your presentation of thread. I run a simular effect but I don't remove the thread from my eye. I pull from my stomach. I call the effect a "belly ribon" but I've also heard it called a swami thread too. Of course my method is geek and uses no gimicks. I'd love to participate tomorrow, but I don't own a copy of thread seeing how I have my own version of the effect.

I have to give you props for successful marketing of such a stunning effect. Good Work!

Draven

Sep 2, 2007
no. the USA/Canada is spread out over 4 time zones (I think). EST is three hours after PST I believe so I think it is 3:00 PST

It is: 12 PST 1:00 MST 2:00 CST 3:00 EST 4:00 AST

(CST/MST may be switched)

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Greetings! Yes - in the US it will take place at 3pm EASTERN TIME. Noon PACIFIC TIME.

NOTE: This chat will be ONLINE ONLY. The space we're broadcasting from at Grand Illusions is just too small to accommodate any more people than we already have. However, if you are in the area and would like to stop by AFTER 2pm - Dana and I would be more than happy to hang out for a while :)

D

Deleted member 2755

I took pictures! :D

TearsofBlood.jpg

Tears of Blood + Thread = Awesome

EyePush.jpg

Wayne pushing his eye = ????

Dana.jpg

Dana's Crab Dance = Awesome

-Doug

Dec 5, 2008
OMG Blood thread was sooo coool!! i wanna get it now like seriously. Though dana's crab dance was hilarious i kinda felt the chat was ignored for a while....
but wayne houchin is awesome :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results