What are some iPhone magic apps that are actually worth getting?

Jan 2, 2016
California
Do you have an iPhone? If so, basically everything by Marc Kerstein is great.

These are my personal favorites of his:
Wikitest
Earworm
Digital Force Bag
Timeline

I've also heard good things about Bioswap and Xeno. WebFX is neat but not for me. That's not to say it's bad though.

Reactions: Epjaffe
Dec 22, 2019
52kards made some good apps (I haven’t tried them personally, but I saw a performance which was pretty good). The only problem is that they don’t work well with iPhones X and 11

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Not an app, but David Williamson showed how he uses a hot rod routine underneath a spectator's iPhone while it is on camera mode to show how the colors work with the photo filters...ha. It was great. Also use caution when using too much technology with phones during magic performances. You don't want over kill or spectators will just say, "Oh..neat app." Just FYI.

Jan 2, 2016
California
Not an app, but David Williamson showed how he uses a hot rod routine underneath a spectator's iPhone while it is on camera mode to show how the colors work with the photo filters...ha. It was great. Also use caution when using too much technology with phones during magic performances. You don't want over kill or spectators will just say, "Oh..neat app." Just FYI.
That's a fantastic presentation! I love David Williamson.

Reactions: RickEverhart
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results