What are the Pros and Cons on crushed cards? Can someone let me know?

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
They're cards. What kinds of "cons" are you thinking may exist?

Crushed stock feels nice right out of the box. They wear just like other cards (because it's the same stock, just crushed). The only noticeable difference I've picked up on is that all the crushed stock decks I've used Faro very easily.

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo
Apr 11, 2018
They're cards. What kinds of "cons" are you thinking may exist?

Crushed stock feels nice right out of the box. They wear just like other cards (because it's the same stock, just crushed). The only noticeable difference I've picked up on is that all the crushed stock decks I've used Faro very easily.
I was told that because the card are crushed they lose durability. I just wanted to know if this was true and if there were more bad thoughts I didn’t know about

C J

Nov 29, 2017
I was told that because the card are crushed they lose durability.

Crushed cards are just cards, I like crushed stocks better than normal. The only difference I see is that crushed cards a bit thinner and easier to do cardestry for me at least. You also have to consider the finish of cards, but for the most part, cards are just cards.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I use decks until they are completely worn out. I haven't noticed a significant difference in the time it takes to wear out crushed stock over non-crushed.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results