What are these effects?

Dec 13, 2007
What is the effect were the magician leans forward to an impossible angle? I have seen several magicians perform this... Cyril does it and even Tommy does this on celebracadabra...

Also... Were can you learn bill productions? they're like card productions but obviously instead of producing cards you produce bills...

I am really interested in learning these effects because i was hoping to enter my schools talent show... i was going to do the metamorphosis with my friend however we don't have the time or the equipment to create a sub trunk

Here is a video of cyril... He performs both the lean and the money productions in this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TyGZgeMtYI

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
The effect you lean into an impossible angle is very expensive.
You can do one with heavy shoes and what not(like how Michael Jackson did it), but I do remember seeing a gimmick for this that does not require special shoes that costed over $600 like a year ago.

Since I don't do any sorts of money magic I can't help you there.

Oct 19, 2007
if you grow out of ur shoes u can send back the gimmick with a new pair of shoes to swap the gimmick into the new pair so it works out but yea too pricey lol

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Actually, you can make The Lean on your own, for pretty cheap; probably less than a $100. Micheal Jackson has the method patented, if that helps you at all.

P.S. Think "Freedom of Information Act".

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results