What are these?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by theguardian123456, Dec 29, 2008.

1. #1 theguardian123456, Dec 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2008
    I was at my card supplier a.k.a "booksamillion" and i found these...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Does anyone know what they are?

P.S. I took the picture with my webcam :p

2. look interesting....i think i have seen them somewhere before but i can't remember. i wonder if these are are part of the new Bicycle series that they are apparently making (along with the Carnivals)....but i'm probably wrong.

3. Awesome! I believe they are limited edition Bikes. Bicycle is going to come out with 10 editions...the white edition is the first. I have been looking all over for those. I would get a couple decks! Good find!

4. Hmmm.....

I believe that they are playing cards.

5. now now

now now, let's not get carried away. We all have to work together to figure it out! :p

6. Now Thats The Spirit!

8. They look like the same back design as Bicycle Poker Peek Playing Cards but they are white. I don't really know...they look cool though.

9. Yeah. Great.... We just had the Propaganda hunt. Now we already have another hunt. If it were my guess, this is a distored picture of Andrei in a pink bunny suit hopping around on a pogo stick while eating rice with chop sticks and doing XCM with his face. Its either that or a limited edition white deck of Bikes that I wish I had because I think they look awesome. Eh? Nah... Definitely Andrei.

-Doug

10. Are you magicdude09?!?!?!?!? i remember in one of his vids he got a black tiger deck from booksamillion lol i dont know why i remember that....

As everyone else said their limited edtion bikes... they look cool so if u like em, buy some more... :)

11. bwhuahah aha aha...... ah..................................... ha..................................................ah.............................................................no.

12. ay
    does anyone no where to get them
    i heard that u can get them at walmart but i doubt it

13. Well.... I gave it my best shot. Can't blame me for trying.... Then again, maybe you can.....

-Doug

14. I saw these in a Walmart during Thanksgiving break and picked some up. They're just a limited edition but they look alot like ghosts. I really like them. The faces still have color too. I sugest picking up some because they look awsome!!!

15. I got a few, I think ghost decks look better though.

16. oh yeah, it's defently andrei, I mean come on, Limited edition white deck of Bikes, that's a bunch of nonsense. :D

17. #20 theguardian123456, Dec 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2010
    No i am not magicdude09.