What are these?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Delusional, Nov 13, 2011.

  1. I've been seeing these "Deck Shells" show up alot recently on magic sites. I'd just like to know (since the product description is quite vague) What are these? http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S5754
  2. They're a utility that allow the magi to inconspicuously switch a deck. I cannot tell you more for fear of exposure.

Share This Page

{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results